|Monday||7.15-8.15pm||Gentle yoga||St George Community Ctr||Pre-booked class £8 or £7 on line (no class on bank holidays)|
Info for live class at St George Community Centre, from 2nd November 2020 until Christmas (This list will be updated as things change so keep checking it)
- 7.15-8.15pm. Enter by the fire escape door to allow pregnancy class to leave by front door. (Pregnancy class finishes at 7pm so do not arrive early or ring bell.)
- Please bring your own mats, blankets, blocks. (My mats might be available as spares for extra padding.)
- I plan to have max 14 people in the hall. Please note there may not be quite 2 metres between you. If that doesn’t work, I will reduce it to 12.
- You will need to sign in to each class for contact tracing, I will have a sheet of paper by the door. Hand sanitiser is available.
- If you miss a live class, I can send you a Zoom recording of it instead. No refunds.
- Payment details: Santander Bank 09-01-27 83548686 Please let me know when you have paid.
- Live class: £8 per session paid in advance. 2nd Nov – 14th Dec, 7 weeks, £56. Contact me 0780 3896268 to check space and reserve. Payment by 26th October.
- On line/Zoom class: Drop-in £8 a class, or £49 for 7 weeks in advance (£7 a session)
- (I’m sorry I can’t make any exceptions to the above because of the amount of time involved for me in keeping records for contact tracing.)
Relaxations to try at home recorded live in class:
10-minute guided relaxation:
Bristol Movement Space,
Church Road, St. George, Bristol. BS5 8AA – website and map
Other local classes and links:
www.yogaprema.org Sivananda yoga classes in Bristol with Lila Conway
Yogawest – Iyengar classes in Bristol
Bristol City Yoga – Stokes Croft classes with Laura Gilmore et al
Redfest – Redfield festival
Bristol Movement Space – yoga and pilates
Alternative Therapies – all tried or recommended by me
– Sally Davison, Tree of Life, Healing, meditation and past life regression
– Shiatsu: Alice Hartley Bristol Shiatsu Wonderful shiatsu from a lovely garden studio in Whitehall, years of experience and postgrad in shiatsu for pregnancy
– Reflexology, hypnotherapy, reiki in Church Road, Redfield – Allison Reed
– Amazing homeopathy with Sian Thomas in Fishponds/Emersons Green
– Kinesiology/energy healing, Andrew Kemp, Chiron Centre, Westbury on Trym
– Shiatsu: Rosie Freeman, Gloucester Road
– Massage: Libby Lane Massage overlooking St George’s Park
Yoga Related Equipment to buy
– Lovely warm meditation cloaks and cushions from Live Up https://www.liveup.io/